Our Workspace During COVID-19
Six & Seven Fiber is a small business run from my home, and as such, I am able to control the environment to a high level. Here are the things you need to know about precautions being taken at S&SF during the COVID-19 pandemic.
How we are taking care of our workspace, employees, and our customers:
- Our two employees, Emily & Kia, are working from home as able. Only Rachel is now in the dye studio and handling packages.
- Workspaces are disinfected at least once per day.
- Frequent, thorough hand-washing is the new black around here, and my snake-skin hands are proof! :)
- Extra caution is being taken with shipments and maintaining cleanliness during packaging of orders.
- My home is a very controlled environment, with only my spouse and I working from home. We have both been staying at home since March 16 with only short, essential trips out of the house -- maintaining social distancing and cleanliness when out. Upon arriving back home, any purchased items are thoroughly cleaned before being brought into the house. This means our environment is one of the better and more controlled situations for you as a consumer.
- I'm monitoring updates from the CDC and reading for best practices, modifying our routines as needed.
How we are taking care of our community:
- We were recently able to donate $338 to the Dig Deep Navajo Water Project, providing running water and solar electricity to Navajo families in Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico. Everyone deserves the ability to stay home (if possible) and maintain social distancing during this time.
Still feel unsure about receiving packages right now? No problem. You can support the shop (and give yourself or a friend a future treat!) by purchasing a gift card. Click here to see your options.
As always, thank you so much for your support and love! Sending virtual hugs. We will get through this.